THE SECURITY MINDSETThis comprehensive entertaining workshop is the perfect solution to mitigate risk, reduce liability and increase the safety of you and your team.
For most of us crime, active shooters and terrorism is what happens to other people. In today’s fast paced business environment you need an advantage. The greatest weapon in the fight of your life is the security mindset! This highly educational and entertaining workshop teaches empowering strategies to avoid threatening situations, assess threats and protect yourself and co-workers.
This extremely educational and entertaining program is delivered as a 1 hour to half day workshop with both academic and practical components and can be customized to your business or company.
Acquire secrets of high-level personal security. Learn simple highly effective tools to survive multiple situations from robbery, car jacking, active shooters, kidnapping and other violent confrontations from a recognized expert on the subject. We live in uncertain times and you will want to do everything you can to prevent dangerous or violent situations before they happen, however you also want to be prepared if the unavoidable happens.
The security mindset empowers you with knowledge to mitigate risk and to make critical decisions and act swiftly according to the circumstances. We stress how to recognize and avoid potentially dangerous or threatening situations thus enabling a tactical advantage when it comes to winning and survival.
FROM 1 HOUR TO 4 HOURS
- Understanding present day threats
- Understanding the workplace environment and safety
- Training your 360-Degree situational awareness
- Threat recognition
- Pre-incident behaviors
- Understanding and applying martial communication
- Active Avoidance
- Baseline Introduction
- Building your baseline
- From home to work and work to home
- Behavioral warning signs
- Active Shooter Defense (R.E.D.)-a comprehensive overview of Dr. Cantor’s R.E.D. System of Active Shooter Defense
- Making yourself a hard target
- Route planning
- Workplace planning
- Minimizing risk in the workplace
- Incident Communication in the workplace
- The Buddy System
- Terrorism Preparedness
- Introduction to the Tactical Pen
- Strategic Exercises and Energizers
- Q & A
Interested in attending or hosting this course? Contact us now!
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.