BLACK OPS COMPETITIVE EDGEThe Black Ops Competitive Edge applies a proven Black Ops warrior framework to the corporate or business environment. Learn how your team can adapt a “failure is not an option” strategy and tactics to help you plan, practice, execute and succeed.
Need a way to motivate your team and meet aggressive business goals? Tired of the same old approaches that just don’t seem to work? Looking for a different way to motivate your teams and capture executive attention?
Black Ops Competitive Edge features the 7 CRITICAL STEPS TO MISSION PLANNING SUCCESS. An approach rarely seen outside of the elite military community.
The program is designed by Dr. Jeffrey Cantor, an experienced Black Ops Leader who is a global security expert and the author of the Black Ops Business Edge.
Black Ops Leadership Training for Executives is focused on the leadership skills your managers need to lead a special operations force.
Black Ops Competitive Edge for Sales & Marketing is about becoming a special ops team, where “failure-is-not-an-option.”Both programs can be delivered as a one-hour keynote or a full-day workshop. And they are customizable to the specifics of your market and your company.
In addition, all programs can be boosted with teamwork-enhancing exercises similar to those used by military Black Ops teams:
- Handling the unexpected
- Escaping a trap that you have been caught in
- Overcoming a hostile environment – e.g. Competitive account
OUR EXPERTS WILL HELP YOU:
YOU’LL LEARN TO:
- Accelerate your team’s performance with dynamic execution
- Deliver high-impact special operations training that lasts
- Elevate knowledge using “covert operations” methods
- Learn to operate with surgical focus
- Turn your team into an unstoppable force to control and dominate your space.
- Define objectives with focus and direction
- Identify threats internally and externally
- Assess your resources and harness the full value of your team
- Plan, plan, plan: induce clarity and direction to increase revenue generation
- Use dynamic execution: shift, pivot, and adapt to uncontrollable events and capitalize on new opportunities
- Use Direct Action Debrief to implement lessons learned
- Implement lessons learned to achieve agility and mutual trust for 100% engagement
Go Where No Training Exercise Has Gone Before!
Black Ops Competitive Edge will allow you and your team to:
- Envision successful outcomes, relying on integral teamwork just like Black Ops teams
- Invigorate your team to a higher level of operational performance and better execution
- Provide a continual success model to reaffirm your culture, and gain the trust and loyalty of team members
This is not a lecture; your team will engage in a stimulating, hands-on workshop as they plan and prepare for the expected and unexpected challenges of your mission.
Your team will learn to quickly analyze situations to exact effective decision making. Your competitors will never know what hit them.
Kidnapping is a booming business all around the world. Despite what most people think, kidnapping does not just happen in war-torn lands, in Third World countries or in those slums on the wrong side of town. Kidnappers can strike anywhere, in any town, in any city or...
Social engineering in its simplest form is getting people to do what you want. It is the art of gaining access to information, physical structures, buildings, data or people. How you accomplish that goal is what we will focus on. As an operator, I have...
Operating in the shadowy world of covert operations is sometimes stressful because you must always stay five steps ahead of not only the bad guys, but also sometimes the good guys. Let me explain: Fingerprints are like snowflakes in that no two sets are identical....
One of the first lessons I learned in covert operations was to be a chameleon, to blend into any environment. To do this like a pro, there are four critical criteria that you must address, and they are: personal awareness, cultural awareness, situational awareness and...
What I am about to share with you are some basic interrogation techniques that are employed by law enforcement agencies and operators around the globe. Keep in mind that your objectives will likely be different than those of an intelligence agency, the military or law...
As an operator, I was always concerned someone was going to attempt to open my suitcase in a foreign hotel room or add some unseen object to my gear that would be used either to track me, give a reason to interrogate me or put me in prison. Whether the intent is to...
STRATEGIC DISMOUNTED SURVEILLANCE CONCEPTS The very nature of surveillance requires that you study the subject and the environment, which you will be operating in. Every operative involved in the operation should have a working knowledge of the subject’s habits,...
Dismounted surveillance or foot surveillance is considered by many to require the most innovation and creativeness amongst the various types of surveillance methods. It is by far the most thought provoking in preparation and will demand a level of critical thinking...
For a covert operator, having multiple cache in and around his area of operation can mean the difference between escaping and evading and capture, torture and or death. Think of a cache as a small grouping of the most important items you may need to help...
In this day, individuals and companies alike need a definitive tactical advantage that will allow them to respond to and survive an active shooter event. In the last year alone, the world has bore witness to far too many active shooter incidents that...