TERRORISM PREPAREDNESSTerrorism Preparedness integrates both terrorism and active shooter awareness and preparedness with best practices emphasizing early action through pre-planning, detection, profiling and priority objectives. GET THIS COURSE NOW!
Prepare now for a worst-case scenario with advanced understanding
The Threat Survival System: Terrorism Preparedness and Advanced Active Shooter training program integrates both terrorism and advanced active shooter awareness and preparedness with best practices that enhance the React-Escape-Defend process, while emphasizing early action through pre-planning, detection, profiling, and priority objectives.
In the advanced program, we will raise your awareness of the types of Attack Typologies, including areas such as lone wolf acts, coordinated attacks, improvised explosive devices, chemical, biological, and even nuclear.
We have a dedicated section on how to recognize the profile of an active shooter, the process they go through, and behavior-based surveillance for early detection.
This training program is not meant to replace React-Escape-Defend, as it is your first priority when in a situation.
This program makes you more aware of what can happen. Public safety cannot be left to chance. The need for citizens to recognize threats and practice potentially life-saving procedures and alternatives is no longer just an option; it is a critical necessity if we are to overcome this societal problem that persists in spewing violence.
Some of the things you will discover in Terrorism Preparedness Program:
Here is the breakdown of what you will learn in the program
PROFILE AND BEHAVIOR
PREPARING FOR WORST
BEHAVIOR AND DETECTION
- Early detection and surveillance
- The effect of traumatic events on behavior
- Terrorist effect and characteristics
INFLUENCE AND RADICALIZATION
- Technology influence
- Learning from the past events
- The lone wold terrorist
SHOOTER’S DECISION TO ACT
- 5 Identifiable stages to look for
EXPLOSIVE DEVICES AND DELIVERY
- Improvised explosive devices – IED
- Suicide bombers, what to look for
- Vehicle explosive, what to look for
WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
- Nuclear, biological, chemical
- Dirty bombs
- Travel and safety awareness considerations
- Cultural awareness and responsiveness
- Environmental awareness
- How to recognize and avoid potential threats
- How to avoid potential abduction or kidnapping
- How to apply countermeasures to avoid opportunistic and criminal situations
- What to do when the unthinkable happens
- Distance as your weapon of avoidance
- Physical condition
- Tips for creating distance
Like all Threat Survival System Programs, it is authentically mobile, which means you can take it wherever and whenever you want. The program works on your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone and once you get your login credentials, is available to you 24 X 7! The micro-learning model that we employ in the Threat Survival System Programs means you can break down content into manageable chunks just like YouTube. This increases information retention, and if necessary, provides accessible tools that are available at a moment’s notice.
Get this course now for only $99.99
360° Situational Awareness program and get prepared to make fast, critical decisions that could save your life and the lives of others.