In a dangerous situation where every second counts, recognizing the threat before the confrontation occurs can keep you and your family safe. The Threat Survival System: 360 Situational Awareness Program addresses a variety of important security tools to help you take a more proactive stance and anticipate, recognize and avoid dangerous and threatening situations. The program is based on a proven model of recognition and avoidance, which impart a strong personal protection system for you to mitigate risk.
The reality is that violence can happen anywhere anytime. There are criminals and opportunists out there all the time that are looking to take advantage of people’s vulnerabilities and reek havoc on your life. You cannot be passive and wait for threatening situations to knock on your door.
The 360 Situational Awareness program examines the tools to help anticipate and avoid danger because the best defense is to avoid them in the first place.
The program is designed to teach you best safety practices to minimize risk and maximize personal safety. Learning your options, planning and preparing are the key factors that will help give you the ability to cope with potentially dangerous situations and crisis. The more educated you are, the more prepared you are, and the more likely you will avoid the situation altogether.
The focus on Recognizing and Avoiding dangerous people and situations is the core of the 360 Situational Awareness Threat Survival System and a strong personal protection system.
Here is some of what you will discover in this truly comprehensive and insightful personal security program:
- The right mindset
- What level of awareness is ideal for you
- What is your baseline and how do you establish it?
- How do you build your baseline?
- Identifying the abnormal
- The 3 critical steps to training your situational awareness
- An in-depth overview of behavioral warning signs
- Pre-incident and assaultive behaviors
- How to recognize an armed individual?
- Active avoidance principles
- Target selection reduction
- Transitional areas and your safety
- Personal security hardening
- What you can do to minimize risk with choke points
- On foot? In a vehicle?
- How to avoid getting “boxed” in
- Critical personal security communication protocols
- Distress codes
- The buddy system
- Technology and your safety
- And much more
Get the 360 Situational Awareness Program NOW and learn how to recognize and avoid danger before it strikes!